Are You Looking to Boost Your Commercial Buildings Heating Efficiency and Comfort While Improving Air Quality?
With an Underfloor Air Heating system from Airfixture, you can enjoy significantly improved heating efficiency, air quality, and occupant productivity all at up to 30% reduced energy costs.
Underfloor Heating Systems from AirFixture Bring You:
- Reduced energy costs up to 30%
- Improved heating efficiency & air quality
- Better ventilation & occupant comfort
- Improved productivity
- Easier access to critical building systems
AIRFIXTURE UNDERFLOOR HEATING SYSTEMS
Installing an underfloor heating system as part of an overall UFAD system brings enormous benefits to a facility owner. In addition to improved ventilation, air quality and occupant comfort, an AirFixture under floor air distribution system can significantly reduce operational costs.
Specifically, lower costs can be realized in the form of lowered energy consumption thanks to UFAD’s unique thermal qualities. Typically, reduced plenum fan pressures are necessary as compared to a typical duct delivery system. As well, natural air convection means improved thermal comfort for occupants.
BENEFITS OF AN UNDERFLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
Underfloor heating systems along with raised access floors have been growing in adoption over the past two decades, and these systems bring with them a host of advantages. These include:
- Improved design flexibility for buildings
- Reduced installation, operational and maintenance costs
- Improved building ventilation and air quality leads to better occupant comfort
- Minimizes impact on natural environment
- Raised access floors improve the aesthetics of a building, improving the overall value
- Increases overall performance of a facility’s environmental operations
- Zero routine maintenance fan powers heat units
With hundreds of successful installations in over 25 countries worldwide, AirFixture is a leader in providing underfloor heating solutions to building owners.
What our clients say about us
“Having worked with AirFixture at a past firm I know the care and thought they put behind their engineering support. They worked diligently with us to provide the most functional cost-effective design. When we were working towards our Construction Set Andy Bergman and his team had no problems reviewing several iterations of our design to ensure the end-user would be comfortable in both summer and winter conditions, and to ensure the Air Towers would meet the required sound performance so users would be comfortable from an overall environmental perspective. When we were in construction during COVID-19 in NYC, AirFixture did what it took to ensure we would have our units by or before the date they were promised to site, I could not have been happier in our choice of manufacturer.”
Christopher T. Varughese