Are You Looking to Save up to 30% on Energy Costs While Improving Air Quality, Productivity & Occupant Comfort?
AirFixture's Underfloor Air Distribution System revolutionizes your environment with improved ventilation, air quality, occupant productivity - all at a lower cost to operate.
An Underfloor Air Distribution system from AirFixture offers:
- Up to 30% lower energy usage
- Improved ventilation & air quality
- Improved office productivity
- Lower first-cost and life-cycle costs
- Easier access to building services
AIRFIXTURE UNDERFLOOR AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
More and more buildings today are opting to install Raised Access Floors and HVAC under floor air distribution systems for a variety of reasons, most notably flexibility for reconfiguring the office space and cost savings. We are pleased to report that after hundreds of projects totaling millions of installed sqft, the UFAD technology is now very mature. First costs are lower and the systems are relatively easy to design and construct.
Building owners, architects, engineers, contractors, and developers can all benefit significantly from AirFixture’s UFAD solutions.
TOP BENEFITS OF UNDERFLOOR AIR DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
The top benefits of Underfloor Air Distribution (UFAD) systems include:
- Reduced energy usage
- Flexibility for relocating wiring, piping, and other building services
- Achieve cost-effective LEED certification
- Improved Ventilation Efficiency (Ez) and Indoor Air Quality
- Documented improvements in occupant comfort, productivity, and health
- Reduced first cost and life-cycle costs
- Reduced slab-to-slab height and facade costs
- Cost Competitive Benefits of an Under floor Air Distribution System
Lower installation and energy costs are just the beginning of the savings that an AirFixture Underfloor Air Distribution system can bring. You will also realize benefits in the form of a reduction of materials, as well as faster tenant improvement.
Projects using advanced service distribution solutions have reduced installation costs by up to 10% and achieve 15% faster build and completion times. There are many areas where first costs can be neutralized, for example:
- Design Flexibility – Adapts to existing or new architectural features, uneven floor
- Laminated Finishes – Applying floor finishes such as wood, stone, and linoleum in the factory saves labor and materials cost
- Voice/Data Cabling – Reduce cable run lengths; eliminate cable trays and lower labor costs at installation. Relocating cables becomes easier for a lifetime
- Power Wiring – ‘Plug & Play’ technology significantly reduces installation costs
- Furniture – Eliminate dependency on expensive powered furniture and improve space planning options
- Air Distribution – Significantly reduce trunk, branch, and discharge ductwork, lower first cost
- Ceiling – Reduce or eliminate suspended ceiling requirements
- Time to Occupancy – Underfloor services install quickly, allowing for earlier occupation
- Structure – Improved integration of underfloor services provide slab-to-slab height reduction opportunities or taller occupied space
AirFixture has successfully executed several hundred Underfloor Air Distribution (UFAD) projects in the last 15 years. We have experience with most types of buildings in every kind of climate. With projects and local support in more than 25 countries, we can provide system application advice to tailor the system to your particular application and budget.